Visiting the Crystal Coast
Beaufort, NC - Part of North Carolina's Crystal Coast
Beaufort is one of North Carolina's treasures! As North Carolina's third oldest town, Beaufort is rich in history including pirates, boat-building, and fishing, Beaufort is teeming with activities for outdoor enthusiasts and tourists! Additionally, while in Beaufort, you will enjoy top-notch restaurants, fascinating museums and historical tours, natural attractions, and coastal beauty. Escape to Beaufort!
"Named by Travel + Leisure as “America’s Favorite Town” among other accolades, Beaufort brings even more to the table than meets the eye. Dock your boat at a downtown marina and walk from one charming boutique to the next. Take in some history at the Beaufort Historic Site and NC Maritime Museum or drop your kayak in Taylor’s Creek. Then, relish in it all with cocktails and award-winning seafood overlooking the water at sunset. It’s no wonder so many people call Beaufort their home away from home." (https://www.crystalcoastnc.org/region/beaufort)
Suggested Lodging and Room BlocksThis page highlights lodging options who are supporting our event by offering specific discounts and room blocks. If the accomodations you select are not listed on this page, we suggest inquiring if they are offering a discount for the Crystal Coast Triathlon when you book.
There are numerous other lodging options in Beaufort, Morehead City, and surrounding areas. Click here to access a helpful tool that will generate a list of available accomodations during your stay. Participants are encouraged to also explore options on AirBnB and VRBO.
As room blocks and/or discounted rates are secured, specific information will be posted here. .
101 Ann St
- Double Occupancy Rate: $160/night + tax (non-waterfront) or $180/night + tax (waterfront)
- Breakfast included.
- Location: Very convenient to the finish line (.3 miles, walkable) and the transition area (1.4 miles).
- Room block details: 28 rooms will be blocked until April 15, 2019 or until all rooms in the block have been reserved.
- To book: Call 252-728-2600 or 800-726-0321. Be sure to mention you are with the Crystal Coast Triathlon to receive the discounted rate.
- More information: https://www.beaufort-inn.com/
DoubleTree by Hilton
|Hotel Address:||2717 West Fort Macon Road|
|Atlantic Beach, North Carolina|
|Zipcode - 28512|
2440 Lennoxville Rd
- Occupancy Rate: Coming Soon
- Location: On the run course, 2.5 miles from the finish line, 2.7 miles to the transition area.
- To book: Reserve online Coming Soon
10% discount for Crystal Coast Triathletes Friday May 8 and Saturday May 9, 2020
Island Inn Atlantic Beach
Coastal Carolina Regional Airport
EWN is a modern, full service airport supporting commercial and private aviation activities. With an easy to navigate terminal, friendly staff, affordable parking, quick check in and security and relaxing rocking chairs, you will love flying through our airport.
Your connection to historic New Bern, North Carolina, the Crystal Coast, Emerald Isle, Beaufort, Marine Air Station Cherry Point, Swansboro and destinations all over the world.